Journey Great Barrier Reef
|Abrasion (Wyzenbeek)|| 50,000 |
|Fiber Content|| 97% Sunbrella Acrylic, 3% Other Fiber |
|Finish|| Non-PFOA water and stain repellent |
|Construction|| Woven |
|Width|| 54 in. (137.2 cm) |
|Selvedge|| Left / Right |
|Weight Oz. Sq. Yd.|| 11.25 |
|Weight Oz. Ly. Yd.|| 18.88 |
|Recyclable|| Yes |
|Cleaning Code|| WS, Bleach Cleanable |
|HPD|| View the HPD for this fabric |
|CA Prop 65|| No CA Prop 65 label is required. |
|Application|| Commercial Upholstery |
|Contact the manufacturer for detailed warranty information on this fabric|
ACT Performance Guidelines
- Key factors in assessing overall durability of a fabric vary depending on the fabric construction.
- The surface wear of a fabric caused by friction (30,000 minimum double rubs Wyzenbeek method)
- Transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- A material’s degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- The measurement of a fabric’s performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- This fabric is GREENGUARD certified for low chemical emissions, contributing to healthy indoor air quality.
- This fabric has been independently certified by UL-Environment to meet the NSF/ANSI 336 standard, a multi-attribute sustainability standard for contract fabrics, achieving Silver level requirements.
- This fabric has been tested in an independent laboratory to verify it contains no harmful substances according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® (19.HUS.73033 HOHENSTEIN HTTI).
- REACH compliancy is regulated by the European Union and promotes protection against harmful chemicals.
- Sunbrella fabrics do not contain lead.
- Sunbrella fabrics do not contain AZO dyes. We require our suppliers to not use them as well.
|Cal Tech Bulletin #117, Class: 1 normal;|
NFPA 260:2013, Class: 1 cover fabric;
UFAC Upholstered Furniture, Class 1;