Glen Raven Custom Fabrics, LLC is committed to fair information practices and the protection of your privacy.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us. On the website you may request information, subscribe to a service such as a newsletter, or register to order products. To provide these services, you may need to provide to us, personal information, such as: name, mailing or e-mail address, or telephone number.
Information That is Passively or Automatically Collected. We, and our third-party service providers (“Partners”), may use automated means to collect various types of Information about you, your computer or other device used to access our website. A representative, non-exhaustive list of the types of automatically collected information may include: network or Internet protocol address and type of browser you are using (e.g., Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system you are using, (e.g., Microsoft Windows or Mac OS), the name of your Internet service provider (e.g., Comcast, Verizon or AT&T), mobile network, device identifiers, device settings, browser settings, the web pages of the website you have visited, website visited before and after you visit our website, the type of handheld or mobile device used to view our website (e.g., iOS, Android), geo location information, and the content and advertisements you have accessed, seen, forwarded and/or clicked.
Use of Collected
For example, we may use Google AdWords Remarketing and other tracking technology tools which allow us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads, particularly across the Google Display Network, that are relevant to you.
These cookies or other tracking technologies do not identify you or give access to your computer or mobile devices.
If you do not wish to see ads from products or services you visited on this website, please find below ways you can opt out:
You can also visit https://www.aboutcookies.org to for more information on how to manage and remove cookies. Please note that if you disable cookies, the website may not function as intended and your use of the website may be limited.
Other Uses. We, along with our Partners, may also use the Information to:
- provide and communicate with you about the website or your account with us;
- fulfill your requests, including without limitation requests for newsletters and notifications;
- respond to your inquiries;
- communicate with you about other products, programs or websites that we believe may be of interest to you;
- enforce the legal terms that govern your use of the website;
- prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities on or through the website;
- customize or personalize ads, offers and content made available to you based on your visits to and/or usage of this website or other online or mobile websites, applications, platforms or websites, and analyze the performance of those ads, offers and content, as well as your interaction with them; or
- perform analysis regarding how you use the website and other user analytics.
Your Data, Your Rights
You may exercise your rights to:
- review a copy of the personal Information you provided to us;
- have the personal Information you provided to us updated or changed; or
- have the personal Information you provided to us deleted.
Glen Raven Custom Fabrics, LLC regards the Information you provided to us strictly for communications between you, our company, and our affiliates and Partners.
Your information will not be (i) sold to any person or company; or (ii) shared with any person or company except as otherwise permitted in this policy or disclosure is required by law or to comply with a court order.
All information is stored on servers, which are protected by commercially reasonable measures.
We do not knowingly collect, use, or process Information of users who are under 13 years of age. In fact, the website is intended solely for users who are 13 years of age or older.
Changes and Updates to
2020.03.30 Version 1.0